This year, there are a number of ASTRAEA-related presentations at the Royal Aeronautical Society's Unmanned Aircraft Systems Conference.
The conference brings together leading regulatory and technology experts and tackles four major themes:
- International Regulatory Framework Progress
- Key Infrastructure and Safety Requirements
- UAS Operation and Application Progress
- Technology Maturity
The conference runs from October 25th to 26th, 2011.
- Sense and Avoid – ASTRAEA Darren Ansell, ASTRAEA Technical Manager, BAE Systems
- ASTRAEA Virtual Certification Andrew Jones, Manager ISTAR Air Operations, THALES
- ASTRAEA was Wicked so Now What? Colin Burbidge, Head of Information Services, UAVS Association
- ASTRAEA – Autonomous Operations in Icing Conditions Dr Andrew Lucas, Managing Director, AOS Group (download icing video)